The Frome & District Agricultural Society Ltd Privacy Notice
The Frome & District Agricultural Society Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and processing it only in accordance with legal requirements. For more details please request a copy of our GDPR policy.
The Society is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) as a Data Controller, registration number: 000 101 127 90. The Society’s registered address is The Show Office, Rodden Road, Frome, Somerset, BA11 2AH
The Data Controller is the Manager of the Society and can be contacted at the above address. Any complaints about our use of data, requests for copies of that data and any issues with its collection, retention and disposal should be addressed to the Data Controller at the above address
This policy relates to data that we hold electronically and in paper files.
· When joining the Society as a member, booking a trade stand, entering to exhibit or other related activities, we will need to use your personal contact details to process and manage your application/booking and to provide you with relevant information
· Your contact information may also be used to provide you with marketing information about the show, other Society events and related services which may be of interest. You have the option to opt out of this at any time by contacting the Data Controller. We will stop any processing of your data for direct marketing as soon as we receive an objection.
· Your data will be kept safely and securely by us and only shared with authorised personnel such as breed societies and other regulatory bodies. To see our methods of secure data storage and processing please request to see our GDPR policy
· The retention of data will be as necessary where we have a legal obligation or other legitimate reason for doing so unless you request it is deleted. We will keep your data on record for approximately 2 years after your last subscription renewal/entry/booking. If you wish for your details to be deleted before this period please contact the Data Controller
· You have the right to know what information we hold about you. In most cases we will hold your title, full name, email address, postal address, telephone number and the company you work for. If you would like to see your record with us you may request to do so and this will be processed within one month
· You have the right to have any information we hold about you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Unless the issue is complex, we will respond within one month.
· You have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to hold it. This right is not absolute – we will tell you if it does not apply for example when we are compelled to keep your records by authorities such as DEFRA, to comply with our own legal obligations or to defend legal claims
· You have the right to restrict our processing of your data in certain circumstances
· You have the right to complain about our handling of your personal data. In the first instance please contact the Data Controller of the Society and we will try to resolve however you also have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF (www.ico.org.uk)
Please note that unless we receive a deletion or variation request, we will continue to maintain our active business relationship with you as per this policy.
This Website and any content is for information purposes only and The Frome & District Agricultural Society, does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) and does not accept any responsibility or liability as to, or in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Website or any other written or oral information made available to any interested party or its advisers and any liability in respect of any such information or any inaccuracy on, or omission from, the Website is to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaimed.
This Website may contain links to other Websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such Websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not endorse nor edit nor vet the material on such Websites. We exclude all liability arising or resulting there from.
This Website, its contents, the services described, and /or supplied pursuant to, the same and these terms and the terms of any such supply shall be governed only by English law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims/disputes arising in relation thereto.
If any of these provisions shall be declared invalid in whole or in part, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions and/or part shall remain in full force and effect.
By accessing this Website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use and access this Website. The Frome & District Agricultural Society Website is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use this Website for any commercial purpose.
We may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms of conditions. Please read the terms and conditions and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the terms and conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Website.